Amari Law Office, PLC is the solo practice of Richard S. Amari, Esquire who is responsible for all advertising media on this website, and who is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida. I offer professional legal services and advice in the following areas:
- Estate planning: wills and trusts, durable powers of attorney, living wills, health care powers of attorney.
- Probate and trust administration.
- Asset preservation planning.
- Estate, gift and generation-skipping tax planning.
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and charitable organizations and foundations.
- Real-estate transactions and foreclosure litigation.
- IRS tax collection defense: installment agreements, offers in compromise, account freezes and administrative appeals.